LinkBroad assuring job security
The outbreak of COVID-19 had affected not only China’s economy but global economy. With all the travel restriction in place, hospitality is one of the industries that has been hit badly.
The company has been closely monitoring the situation and will be taking the following actions:
- To safeguard the well being of our employees, we will be implementing remote office with effect from 3 February 2020. This is also to ensure that we will be able to assist our customers in a timely manner.
- Service guarantee: While all our call centre agents are working from remote office, we will continue to provide 24 hours uninterrupted support during this period.
- We understand that this is a difficult period for all of us. As a gratitude of support to our customer, we will be either extend the support period or provide wavier of monthly service fees. Within our ability, we work together with our customers to fight the pandemic.
- Even though the company is operating with zero revenue, we will continue to pay our supplier and not default any payment to them.
- It is indeed a difficult time for the company, but we rest assure our employees that there will be no layoff and no salary reduction or delay. It is the responsibility of the company to protect its employees.
- As part of the effect of the pandemic, we will be reducing the scale of recruitment. Recruitment will still be ongoing for certain key positions locally or in other countries. This is to ensure that we continue to provide high quality of products and services to our customers.
Currently, the situation in China has start to ease but globally is still facing a huge challenge dealing with the pandemic. LinkBroad will continue to take the social responsibilities to protect our employees and help our customers to go through
this bad time within our means. United together, we will brave the storm together and grow stronger.
As we continue our recruitment, we are currently looking for R&D engineers in Mainland China, Product Managers and Sales Managers in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines and Australia. Do give us a recommendation if you know anyone who is currently unemployed or looking out.
For more information and latest updates, please follow LinkBroad’s WeChat official account.
Thank you for your attention and support.